Friday, October 22, 2010

Finding Passion in Your Life

Its been a while since I wrote on this page since my view of the world has been basically distorted and I have not considered the spiritual side of my being for some time. That does not mean I have not been considering it, I just have not written my thoughts down for a while.

With this blog, I promote basically living in the moment and marvelling at how great life is. Take this morning for instance. A long walk on a cold morning, a few snow flakes falling, the sun coming up over the vista's of the Gatineau Hills.

A black cat, smiling happy playing with his ball, a good cup of Starbucks coffee, a warm bet, the scent of the perfume of my girl friend ( my wife of 21 years) and the buzz after a yoga class and my meditation. This is what I call life. Simple things, simple things we can get passionate about.

Happy Friday in the Fall of 2010.

No comments: